Greetings family and friends,
This will be the official road trip site for Tyler’s journey to San Deeago. Please subscribe for email updates (Home – top right) so we can upload our latest tale here for universal sharing.
Our goals for this trip are to:
- Find our way around the country without the crutch of technology. Like Lewis and Clark before us, we’re shunning nav systems and doing it the old fashioned way – with a gigantic atlas
- Surf the East Coast, Great Lakes, river(s) and the West Coast.
- Eat extremely unhealthy food from restaurants discovered by all the awesome TV shows about eating unhealthy food. Thank you TVFoodMaps.com
- Find breweries for beer sniffing
- Visit friends and anyone who will let us smell up their couch along the way
- Not point and laugh
A HUMONGOUS thank you to my WONDERFUL wife Sarah for suggesting this ludicrous trip in the first place! And to the Head Fred for the work furlough (though I’ll be pretending to work from the car).
Oscar Wilde says “Life is too important to be taken seriously” and you can be sure we’ll apply this mantra during our time on the road